So we FINALLY closed on our condo! Woohoo!! We were supposed to close about a week ago but it took a little longer than we planned for. Luckily though, interest rates dropped a lot so we got one that was a lot better! We were excited it worked out that way! So we move into our condo on February 1st and we can't wait to move in! It's going to be so perfect for us. I'll definitely post some pictures of it once we move in...and once we can decorate it a little. We bought a couch the other day to go inside and I'm sure once we move in we'll need a few more things to fill the space. Anyway, we are so excited it all worked out!
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so amazing! I can't wait to see pictures.
Yeah!!! That is so fun and now you will live closer to me so we can visit eachother!
Congrats you two! That's so exciting- can't wait to see it!
Yipee! It's going to be so fun for you to get your nursery all ready! I can't wait to see it!
I'm so jealous! i've been wanting to buy since we first got married, but since we have NO idea where we're going for med school we had to hold off. What's your email address?
Post a Comment