Monday, November 10, 2008

I LOVE baby boy clothes!

Aiden has needed some new clothes for church because he has outgrown everything he once wore on Sunday...or he can't wear things anymore cause its too cold outside. So the other night we went and got him a couple new church outfits. I especially loved all the clothes at Baby Gap. It was so hard to not buy everything I saw at there cause I love it all! The outfit he is wearing in this picture is my favorite one though! Its a tiny bit big on him now, but in a month it will fit perfectly for Christmas time! I just had to take a picture of him.

7 comments:

Danae Curtis said...

I forgot to tell you when I saw you yesterday how much I LOVED his little vest! Very cute!

Jess said...

So cute, I have friends and family coupons for Gap if you want one. It's this weekend.

Kristy said...

Oh look at that smile!

in morse code said...

Ha on your anniversary?! I can relate...such a necessary evil

The Carter Fam said...

Aiden is such a little cutie pie. I love his sweater vest... I need to buy Finn one just like it... so dang cute. Also, love the SYU picts. (Glad the weather cooperated) Hope to see you guys soon.

Becca said...

I love the outfit! I also love the BYU sweatshirt and beanie! He looks so stylin. It's amazing that he was so good for that long during the game. I'm glad you had fun! I also have to comment on the Halloween pics of Nate and Aiden. They look so cute!

Carolyn said...

He looks so cute!