Well before Aiden wakes up I just want to write about my AMAZING birthday yesterday!!! (All thanks to Nate) I bought myself some cute shoes the other day and told Nate that was my birthday present. I don't need anything right now so we both decided that was all I was gonna get for my b-day. Well to my surprise, Nate still spoiled me a ton. I woke up to find a little piece of paper next the the sink with some of my FAVORITE chocolate candy next to...it was a little poem sending me on a scavenger hunt. Nate did a scavenger hunt for me on Valentine's Day two years ago when we were married and it was so fun to go search for the next clues. Well he did one again but the clues were MUCH harder. He made it all rhyme and they were all so funny. This is my favorite clue (explaining Aiden's toy box in his room):
"For the next I will not give you an easy clue.
Someday this place will remind us of a zoo.
Now it is quiet,
But definitely not on a diet,
It's a place where we can find Mr. Pooh,
Or maybe even an annoying kangaroo.
That's enough of that,
It might be under a hat."
(Nate is gonna love that I put that on here) :) So I found all the clues...in my car, our mailbox, kitchen, under our christmas tree, and all these places. And at each place there was something waiting for me. So he gave me a TON more candy. I found a beautiful tile magnet, a gift certificate to PF Changs (yummy!), and a beautiful Willow Tree Figurine of dad and mom holding a little baby. I LOVE Willow Tree and collect them. Nate has given me a lot of Willow Tree Figurines cause he knows I love them. The one he gave me yesterday is my favorite though :) I now have probably 10 figurines.
So my day was wonderful! After that Nate made me my favorite breakfast, then I got my hair done at a salon, then we went and saw Four Christmases (not a movie we would recommend), and then we went to PF Changs while Erik and Amie took Aiden so we could enjoy our dinner (Thanks for watching him!!) It was an amazing b-day cause of Nate!
Here's a picture of us a PF Changs:
3 comments:
yay! Happy Birthday, Sarah! I kept meaning to call you and then the day got so crazy busy so sorry! But we love you!
Sounds like you had a great birthday. I'm so glad. What a cute husband you have. I can't believe we're all turning 22! I swear it was just yesterday we were Sophmores. Now look at us, married and mommies! Crazy!
Happy (very late) Birthday!! I didn't even realize it was your birthday. I'm sorry for not calling. I'm slow in adding the newer family members to my birthday list! We love you!
Post a Comment