Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cheeks


This is a picture of me right after I got my wisdom teeth out Friday. The pain meds make me feel loopy, nauseous, and tired. O the joy! Luckily all day Friday my parents and Becca helped take care of Aiden so I could relax, and all day yesterday and today Nate has taken care of Aiden, cleaned the house, made me soup (and he never cooks!), gives me my medication, made me a comfy bed to relax in, and done everything to make me feel better. He makes a pretty good mom! :)

2 comments:

Danae Curtis said...

Oh man, I'm sorry you've had such a tough time! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out. I hope you feel better soon!

finnwildon said...

You are so lucky to have such a great family, and husband! Wow... he sounds amazing! Hope you get feeling better soon. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Thanks again for visiting Finn & I the other day. It's always great seeing you and your little guy! Let's get together soon.