Friday, June 12, 2009

Our baby isn't such a baby any more

Aiden turns ONE tomorrow! A year ago today I was in labor, anxious about delivering our baby boy and excited to be a new mommy...knowing very little about mommy-hood.

This past year has been so fun watching Aiden learn and grow up. We have loved watching his little personality develop. He is such a smiley little guy and can be quite feisty too! :) I have been reading through the the journal I have been keeping for him and it is so fun to remember some of the funny stages he went through - like the first time Nate and I changed his diaper after bringing him home from the hospital and Aiden going to the bathroom ALL OVER our carpet. (Which was one of the first of many times he did that) We love our little guy so much!! He has brought us so much joy this past year and we can't wait for another year with him!

3 comments:

The Pratts said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! We hope you have a wonderful day! Emma and Carson love when you come over and play with them - thanks for being such a good friend!

Chelsea said...

Check out those teeth in that last picture! How adorable!

Danae Curtis said...

I can't wait to see you guys again! I hope Aiden had a great birthday! These pictures of him make him look so old, he's such a little kid now!