Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas was wonderful! It was so fun spending more time with family and watching Aiden open up all of his presents. And he loved what Santa brought him...

Nate was also happy to finally open up his new suit and ties which was much needed (he hadn't gotten a new suit since his mission). I was excited to open up lots and lots of paint for our condo (and the commitment Nate would do the painting so I didn't have to be around the fumes - and I was definitely happy with that!)
It was a very merry Christmas in the Tadje household!

2 comments:

Nikki Bohne said...

Awww!!! Adorable! And I loved your Christmas card! I'm putting it up at my station at work :)

Britney O'Connor said...

I can't wait to have babies so that Christmas will be all about them :). SO cute! Loved you guys' card!