Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Paint Job

Over winter break, Nate worked day and night on painting our entire condo. We have wanted to do it for a while now but never could find the time or energy necessary to complete it. So for two weeks straight, Nate spent all of his free time and pulled multiple late nights painting our entire condo, repainting all of the baseboards, doors, closets, and trim, and perfecting each room. He did 99% of it and I probably helped out about 1% in picking out the paint colors. We didn't want me to be around the fumes too much cause of the pregnancy...and Nate's Christmas gift to me was the painting job...so he insisted that I just watch Aiden while he worked hard on it. (And I didn't mind that cause I don't love painting). Anyway, it turned out better than I could have imagined! Our condo looks so beautiful now with fresh paint and nice white baseboards and doors. I love the colors we picked and I'm glad the project is complete so Nate can relax now!

Aiden wanted to be daddy's little helper the whole time. The blue you see is the color of our bathroom and the red on the back wall is the color in part of our bedroom. I love the bold colors!


The tan color in our living room and kitchen turned out so good too. Nate is a perfectionist and made sure the final product looked beautiful.
The flash from my camera made the red seem really bright in this picture, but it is fairly dark in real life.


He sure knows how to make the wife happy! I love the final product!

4 comments:

Erik and Amie said...

Your place looks great! (Nate, we have a ceiling that needs a little paint:)) We can hardly wait to see it next week at our game night!

Cheryl said...

Wow - that is a lot of work - Way to go Nate it looks great!

Danae Curtis said...

I love the new paint job! Good work, Nate!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

It looks great!!! I love that tan; it's so pretty. And what a cute little helper :-)