Sunday, September 26, 2010

should i return these?



We're big Cougar fans. We always look forward to September because it means the beginning of football.  A few weeks ago we bought four BYU shirts to wear for each game, but I'm starting to think I should go back to the BYU bookstore and tell them to give me my money back.  Ha ha, Nate would never allow that I'm sure.  I try not to be a fair-weather fan - especially for my alma mater, but seriously, they need to start doing better this season!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

NO offense, but red looks much better! to be honest - I think the coaching this year and the two qb system and really divided the players and caused most of the problems. :) Good luck against Utah State!

The Pratts said...

Sarah - shame on you! You have to love it because it is BYU not because they are winning. Be truthful... watching us lose sucks, but a bad day as BYU fan is still a 1000 times better then any good day as a Ute! Yeah, I wish they would show us that cougar spirit, but it's a new year with a lot of new player, including the QB. Be patient now and I will support you 18 years from now when Aiden is the QB... of course then it will be a good year!

Chris and Jen Wright said...

i would keep them just for super cute matching family photos!!!

Unknown said...

I love it... such a cute family picture!

Carolyn said...

I love the pics! I haven't been on for a while and it was great to see what you've been doing lately. Your boys are so adorable. Hope you are all doing well!

Danae Curtis said...

I love this picture of your family, you guys look great...even if BYU isn't doing so great. =)