Ever since I gave birth to Brennan, I have been anxious for the day our two boys would become best friends. I was excited to have them only 21-months apart so they would be pretty close in age. But I figured that the two boys wouldn't become such good little buddies til Brennan got older and could talk and run around just like Aiden. But even though little B is only 10-months-old and can't talk or walk, they already are the best little buddies. It seriously makes me so happy to watch the two boys play. I love it. Here are some of the funny things they do together...
- They play hide and seek. Or more like Aiden hides (usually in our closet) and Brennan crawls all over the house looking for him. And as soon as B gets close, Aiden jumps out of his hiding spot, clapping his hands and yelling "again!"
- They love splashing and playing in the bath. Aiden especially likes putting bubbles on Brennan's head as this picture shows.
- They play peek-a-boo together.
- When the three of us read the "touch and feel adventure" books together, Aiden touches the prickly or furry animal in the book first and then grabs B's hand and helps him do it too.
- When Nate and Aiden play basketball in their room or wrestle around on the floor, Aiden always calls for Brennan to join them. Or when Nate gets creative and turns a box and a belt into a kiddie ride, both boys hop on to be pulled around the house by daddy.
(Even though their faces don't show it, they LOVED getting pulled around by daddy)
- Aiden loves to feed B cheerios or little pieces of bread at lunch time. Except I have to closely monitor this activity obviously because Aiden has tried to feed him some interesting things.
- In our double stroller, the boys face towards each other and they play and hold hands as they ride along. It's adorable.
- They love watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse together while drinking milk.
- And they love playing together all day long, pulling out toys, making messes, and keeping each other company - leaving me a little more time to clean and cook and create and do all the mommy things :)
5 comments:
How cute! Makes me think about having our next one sooner.
They are so cute. Your post brought back memories of when Ike and Joe were the same ages and did some of the same things together.I absolutely love having 2 boys in a row! It gets loud, messy, and wild at times, but it's so much fun!
That is too cute!!! You will see even more cute things as they get older and probably some good fights too!
Awww, so sweet! I love the pictures, they are adorable!
How fun is that? Great times - enjoy them.
Post a Comment