The little boys and I enjoyed another amazing year in Cedar for the Shakespeare Festival. We went down with my grandma, my mom, Danae & her girls, Becca, my Aunt Julie, and a bunch of my girl cousins. Pretty much we watch shows, eat out, and shop. Couldn't get better than that.
We got to enjoy the Greenshow for two nights. A & B were so excited watching the actors sing and dance on stage. They got really into it and kept clapping their hands and swaying to the music.
We found our new favorite local restaurant there - the Pastry Pub. Their salads are a.m.a.z.i.n.g! We went there a couple of times. This year, Danae, Becca, and I all went to see the Music Man and we loved it! It was one of the best shows I have ever seen (and that's saying something because I've seen many amazing shows on Broadway).
Other highlights from the trip: driving down to St. George to do some more shopping, finding a fun wooden park for the kids to play on, staying up late each night talking to Danae about everything and anything, and having a nasty bug crawl on my arm while I was sitting on the couch in the condo, and stopping at the Red Barn on the way home for ice cream. We definitely had a fun time!
3 comments:
I just love your sweet little family and your absolutely adorable boys!! It makes me smile ;-)
I was just scrolling through your pictures and I was like "hey, I know that wagon!" Glad you stopped by!
The Pastry Pub is SO good, we went there in Feb. on our way to Vegas.
Post a Comment