Monday, February 27, 2012

a no picture post

There are a lot of things I wish I had the time and energy to post about on here, but I don't.  So here's the reader's digest version:


~ Brennan's ears are infection free!  Since his surgery he's been a hyper, happy little guy.  We're so glad the tubes worked!
~ This month has been filled with lots of sickness.  We've all taken our turns now.  I have disinfected everything so many times, I really hope I don't have to do it again soon.  Hopefully all those germs are long gone now.
~ I got a new calling! After being in Primary for almost a year and a half, I was put in the Relief Society presidency.  I'm now the 2nd counselor (activities counselor) and I'm super excited about it. We've been in our ward for 4 years now and the whole time I've been serving in Primary and Young Womens so I'm excited for this change. 
~ I'm in charge of March for our co-op preschool.  I've been busy looking up some lessons and art projects for them to do.  And I love getting to use some of my creative energy.  I always wanted to be a teacher so it's a nice little taste of that but a lot less time and stress than a "real" teacher :) Our co-op preschool has been the best thing this year.  I'll be so sad when it ends in May.
~ Our friends Rich and Kamilla are getting married this week.  We are so happy for them.  Nate and Rich and all their other buddies went camping over the weekend for Rich's "Mormon bachelor party".  Although I thought camping in February sounded pretty brutal, they had fun.
~ Becca and my parents slept over at our place this weekend while their wood floors were refinished. The boys LOVED having three of their favorite people sleep over. 
~ We leave for Puerto Rico in four weeks!  We can't wait for some relaxation, warm weather, and all the food we can possibly eat. I'm sure we'll miss our little kiddos but they'll be in good hands (thanks to Becca and Swen and my parents).  
~ And Brennan turns TWO next week!  Our baby isn't really a baby anymore! I love this stage of life and I'm not sure if I'm ready for my boys to grow up!


There are my ramblings for the day.  Hopefully my next post will have some pictures.

1 comment:

Danae Curtis said...

I'm so glad things are going so well for you guys! Yay! You will have so much fun in the RS presidency! Speaking from experience, it is A LOT OF WORK but so much fun at the same time.