Aiden just finished up his first year of preschool. It has been such an amazing experience and to say he has loved it is an understatement. I've posted about his preschool before but I just can't say enough good things about it. He has learned SO much and has had so much fun.
Even though he still has another year of preschool, we had a mini graduation for their little preschool class. We had it at Shauna's dance studio and Kristen organized the whole thing. It was adorable.
All of Aiden's preschool class except Ethan.
Receiving his "diploma"
Some of Aiden's artwork on the display table
And of course, no graduation is complete without some food.
This year has been such a success. We've always planned on having Aiden do a Joy-School type preschool for one year and then sending him off to a paid preschool the next, but this has worked so perfectly and all of us moms and the little kids have loved it so much we've all decided to do it again next year. Both Aiden and I are so excited for another year of it. All of the other moms in our little preschool group love teaching and planning as much as I do and we already have some awesome ideas for next year. It will be even more challenging and fun next year. I love being involved with this and I am so sad I only have one more year with Aiden before kindergarten!
No comments:
Post a Comment