Nate and I moved into our new apartment at the very end of August. We just got a brand new entertainment center that we are very excited about! And we wanted to post a few pictures of our apartment.
Half our living room
The other half
I love our kitchen...it is a lot more spacious than our last kitchen in Denver.
Yay! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now! Isn't it fun? Cute apartment! I guess I'm the only one in the family who hasn't seen the new entertainment center yet- good work!
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now! Isn't it fun? Cute apartment! I guess I'm the only one in the family who hasn't seen the new entertainment center yet- good work!
your apartment is way cute! We have the same entertainment center as you guys... Good choice :)
Post a Comment