We have had a lot of fun with Aiden the past few days. Some nights he has been sleeping a lot and only waking up once, but last night we was awake for the majority of the night. We can't wait until he gets his nights and days straightened out. :) He is getting more alert and it is so fun to see him peacefully look around and try to get acquainted with his new home. We moved up to size 1 diapers already too cause the newborn diapers were leaking everything out and getting all over his clothes. Although it has only been 11 days, it already seems like he is growing up so fast! Before we know it I am sure he'll be a month old.
He is so precious to hold when he is sleeping. He likes to be cuddled up to someone as close as possible...then he'll fall right to sleep.

I love dressing him in all his different clothes. This shirt is still a little big on him, but I thought it was too cute of an outfit.

He loves sleeping with daddy too. I love this picture.

We have fun dressing him up. We popped his collar on his polo shirt so he could look "cool". Haha.

He loves riding in the car too. He was so content on our last car ride so I took a picture.
1 comment:
Yay! His outfits are so cute! Isn't it so much fun dressing him up? I love it. So glad you are having so much fun being a mommy- I love it too, it's the best! =)
Post a Comment