Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

I missed Thankful Thursday last week so it's about time that I am grateful again :) This week, I am thankful for...

1 - My marriage - I love being married to Nate. He is the most considerate person I have EVER met. I was very sick last week and I'm just starting to get over it this week. He has constantly been making sure everything gets done around the house. He goes to work all day and then comes home to clean, make me dinner, and make sure I'm doing okay. Yesterday he gave me the prettiest bouquet of hot pink roses when he got home. I asked him what they were for and he just said cause I haven't been feeling good so he thought they would cheer me up...and they definitely did!

2 - Family - I feel like I always say the same things I am grateful for, but this week I really am grateful for my family. Last Sunday when I was still sick I went over to the Tadje's for lunch and dinner. They made sure to make me as comfortable as possible while we were there. They set me up on a nice comfy chair with a big pillow behind me and they all offered to get me whatever I needed. It was so nice to know that they all care!

3 - My old job - Tuesday was my last day working at the Center for Teaching and Learning. It has been such a great job. My boss Eleanor is one of the nicest people I know. She is so laid back...I could not have asked for a better supervisor. On Tuesday, she bought us all donuts to wish me luck with having this baby soon. I will definitely miss the people there.

4 - My bed - I have the most comfortable bed in the world. It was a gift from Nate's parents for our wedding and it is so comfy! It has a pillow-top mattress and I just love it. It is usually very hard to get up in the morning though because it is so cozy.

5 - My visiting teachers - I was too sick for them to come over last week so they just dropped off a yummy veggie sandwich, a card, and a Reeces (one of my favorite candies) for me and told me if I needed anything to call. They both live right around me too and I know if I ever needed anything they would help out.

What are you grateful for??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you could fit all your gifts from the shower in your condo!! 11 more days!!!

Britney O'Connor said...

When the heck are you gonna have this baby?! Sheesh!