I can't believe Aiden is 4 months already! It feels like just yesterday when he was in my belly. We went to his check-up yesterday and he is now 17 lbs 9 oz (90th percentile) and 25 inches long (50th percentile)...definitely a healthy boy! He is so fun these days...he is such a smiley little guy! We can't get enough of his huge grins. He has started to laugh too...and talk A LOT! We just love it. He has a deep little baby voice. Some of Aiden's favorites right now are...going on walks in his stroller, being in the cart at the grocery store, his exersaucer, being in the BabyBjorn, sucking on anything that touches his mounth, and being tickled under his neck. We found this exersaucer on craigslist for 8 bucks and he loves to try and eat it as you can see:
2 comments:
Wow- 17 pounds! That's awesome! He just keeps getting cuter by the day!
I can't believe he's 17 1/2 lbs.! Don't you think babies get more fun by the day? I love to watch them grow. Sometimes it's sad when you realize they're growing so fast, and you want them to slow down a bit. But mostly it's just fun to watch them learn new things. Aiden is so cute. I'm so glad we can follow your blog since we don't get to see you very often.
Post a Comment