...Aiden's crawling! It seriously feels like it just happened overnight! He has been moving in unique ways for quite a while now, but he didn't try crawling until yesterday! He is still an amateur crawler but he is picking up on it real quick!
So cute! He is such a great little baby! I love his celebration dance at the end of the second video, so cute! You are entering a whole new world of mommy-hood, now you have to baby-proof and all the other challenges that come with a mobile baby - so much fun! Congrats!
3 comments:
Yeah! That is so cute to see him crawl. I knew watching him on Sunday that it wouldn't be long. I'm sure next time we see you he will be everywhere!
Yay! I feel so special that I got to see him crawl yesterday on his first day! Go Aiden! =)
So cute! He is such a great little baby! I love his celebration dance at the end of the second video, so cute! You are entering a whole new world of mommy-hood, now you have to baby-proof and all the other challenges that come with a mobile baby - so much fun! Congrats!
Post a Comment