Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Nursing Cover
The other day I mentioned to Danae that I was looking at different websites and patterns trying to decide which nursing cover I wanted for baby #2. She offered to make me one and she is an amazing little seamstress so of course I said yes. We went shopping for fabric together and found the cutest line of fabric. Danae had the wonderful idea of using all three of the different fabrics we loved instead of just one. That same day she made it in an hour and it turned out so cute! I just love it and I can hardly wait to use it! Thanks Danae! Here are pics of her beautiful work:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! That's way cuter than the one you would have gotten from me. :) See you on Saturday!
I'm so glad you like it! Can't wait for you to be able to use it (because that means your baby will be here! yay!)
Post a Comment