
baby BOY!! We are super excited for Aiden to have a little brother! They will only be 21 months apart and I'm sure they will grow up being good little buddies. We are so excited to have more boy things around the house - cars, trucks, basketballs, blue, planes, and the list goes on. The only problem now is finding a boy name that Nate and I both like. But we have 4 months to figure that out!
10 comments:
Congrats, Sarah!!! That'll be so fun for Aiden to have a little buddy. I bet he can't wait :-)
Yay!!! I am so excited for another little Tadje boy! I slept by my phone all night waiting for the text and was so excited around 3:00 am when I got it! haha. Hope my response wasn't too delirious. I just knew it would be a boy - I think it is the perfect fit with Aiden. Congrats, lady! I'm so excited :)
Yay!! So so so much fun! There is nothing better then two brothers who are the best of friends! That will be so nice not to have to buy any new toys or clothes too! Boys names are so hard though! I can't wait to hear what you guys pick.
So fun! My sister Emily has 2 little boys and they are just so cute together. Congrats! Can't wait to see the cute little guy.
congrats!
Yea! I'm so excited. It's so fun to have two boys right next to each other. We find out on Tues. what we're having. If it's a boy, there will be 3 little boy cousins only a few weeks apart--that would be so fun!
yahoo! little buddies! congrats you guys!!!
We love Tadje boys!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys. That will be so fun :) Congrats!!!!
You make me want a baby so bad! Shame on you! :)
Post a Comment