We began the day at Jack and Jill's like usual. Grandpa and grandma were nice enough to let Aiden "bowl" for them a few times.
Once bowling got boring, Aiden had fun "playing" all the arcades.
After bowling and a yummy breakfast with pumpkin donuts and a sausage casserole, we headed up to Salt Lake to eat more delicious food with my dad's family. We indulged in lots of stuffing, potatoes, turkey, rolls, and pie (of course) and had a great time! We finished off the night with the women playing a game of Five Crowns and Becca killing us all! (Good job Becca)
2 comments:
I'm reading a book right now about best friends and I'm missing you like crazy. The moment my schedule allows me to make a call home that isn't at 3:00 am your time, I'm doing it! I will send my address to your facebook account - I would love a Christmas photo! And I'm glad my little boy isn't coming for four more months...he's not allowed out until I'm back :) Though I'm not the one carrying him around, so I will give you a little credit for that. haha. love you.
Aiden is so cute in that bowling picture. I can't believe how big our kids are getting!
Post a Comment