Monday, February 8, 2010

the date is set


Guess the stork will arrive with our baby no later than March 24th. Today I made an induction appointment for the 24th. That means he will be here no later than 6 weeks and 2 days (not like I'm counting or anything). I pulled out a bunch of Aiden's old 0-3 month clothes a few days ago and it was so fun to look through some of them again. Who would've thought clothes could bring so many happy emotions :) This pregnancy has sped by and I hope it keeps going fast so we can meet our little guy real soon. I'm still feeling great which is such a blessing. I'm so happy to be on the home stretch!

8 comments:

Danae Curtis said...

Yay! I can't wait! =)

The Collier Family said...

Congrats!! Any names picked out yet?

Unknown said...

LUCKY!! I wish I knew when this little one was going to come!!

Chelsea said...

Wow I guess I didn't realize how far along you were! So fun!

Elise said...

The 24th is a good day to be born - it's my bday! That's so exciting that you KNOW you'll have a baby on or before then. Ugh... June is still far away for me.

Cheryl said...

Wahoo!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

How fun! I bet Aiden can't wait :-)

finnwildon said...

I can't wait for you to have the little guy!!! It
s gonna be fun holding your baby during Mommy and Me music every week. I can't wait!!!