My friend Carolyn is one of the most creative and fun people I know. She threw an amazing valentine's party for our little mommy and me playgroup. The kids loved it! They got to decorate valentine bags with lots of stickers, make little crowns with paper hearts, play with lots of balloons, sing some songs, do a bean bag toss, play heart-heart-arrow (like duck-duck-goose), make heart magnets with stickers, eat a friendship fruit salad (each kid brings a different fruit to share), pass out valentines, and run around wild! We had a great time!
3 comments:
looks so fun! i have always wanted to have a V-day party.
i think nate needs to share the love of the pancakes and syrup!!! i am always looking for yummy breakfast recipe's! looks delish. i love it when jared gets a day off...it is refreshing.
You are always so nice. It was a lot of fun... and I think the kiddos loved it! I'll have to get a copy of your pictures caz only took a few. (Now that I'm at my sister's I'm finally getting caught up on the blog thing.) ha ha
Also, thank you for planning the bean bag "heart" toss!!! So cute. I especially LOVED the darling bean bags!!! You are going to have to help me make some for our music group!
Post a Comment