We fell in love with this place. I have lived in Utah almost half my life and I've never even been here?! I am seriously thinking about getting a season pass (just wish it was a little cheaper and closer) because my boys were happy and content and busy for HOURS here. Thanks to my mom, the three of us got to go, along with Nathan and Danae and the girls, and my bro Steve who was off work for the day. We all had a blast!
There was an entire room of different types of blocks and building things. It's the perfect place for little boys.
Downstairs there is an entire village - miniature gas station, miniature house, miniature construction zone, miniature grocery, miniature farm, etc. The little police cars and fire trucks and bikes were a big hit.
There were more areas upstairs that would be perfect for bigger kids but one thing the little kids did like was the big parachute. It was a flashback from 3rd grade for me :)
Biggest hit of all: the air med helicopter.
After playing there for a few hours, we went out to eat and then shopped a little, and went back for more. Such a fun day!
2 comments:
oo, I've never been there either, I love finding fun things to do (especially to pack away for those winter months). Looks like fun :)
Oh man! I just "discovered" this place last month! It's amazing! I want a pass too...wish we could go on it together! Let me know if you get one- cuz then I'll for sure get one and we can go together ;-)Glad your kids had a blast, they're so cute.
Post a Comment