A few months ago we got the Pass of All Passes for the four of us. We were hesitant to get them at first because pretty much every Utahn has a pass so we figured the venues would be super busy and chaotic...but so far the crowds haven't been too bad. The passes have provided us a lot of fun things to do this summer so I'm happy we ended up getting them.
{Trafalga}
Steve, Becca, and my mom came with us one day which was fun. My mom bought both Becca & Steve passes that day so I'm hoping they can come with us a lot this summer.
{Seven Peaks}
I took these pictures the first day we went to Seven Peaks. We went with Rocky, Angie, and Hudson that day and had a great time. The boys LOVED it. The kids spent most of their time in the kiddie play area. Aiden has yet to go down any "bigger" slides (he is pretty cautious) but I'm hoping one of these times we go Nate will come along and help talk Aiden into doing one.
No comments:
Post a Comment