Ever since Aiden learned to ride a 2-wheeler, Brennan has been wanting us to take off his training wheels so he could do the same. But it took quite a bit of time and energy to teach Aiden (he is overly cautious like me) so we weren't quite ready to spend another long week teaching Brennan to ride. But one day, he begged us to teach him, so we went to Creekside park in Alpine and took of his training wheels. As soon as we did it, Nate was holding onto Brennan's bike ready to help him and Brennan said, "no, I do it!" and Brennan took off riding all over the place all by himself! And that was that - he learned how to ride a two wheeler that easy! We should have known our fearless little three-year-old wouldn't need any help. He was even standing up while pedaling and he looked like he was a pro. Nate and I couldn't stop laughing at how determined he is. We sure love our coordinated little guy!
Aiden and Brennan want to ride bikes all day every day now. I love how active they are. Nate recently got a new bike and he takes the two boys on long bike rides now and they love it! They went on a 5 mile bike ride the other day and did just great! I can't wait until Callie gets a little older and can sit in a bike trailer and all five of us can go on some family bike rides.

No comments:
Post a Comment