I know it is cliche but I can't believe Brennan is already five years old!! For some reason he is stuck in my head as still being three...so now that he is five I can't believe where the time has gone! He has the silliest, wackiest little personality and he brings so much laughter into our home. He is Aiden's best friend, Callie's favorite playmate, Nate's little mini me, and my little helper. He is always doing and saying the most random things. He is naturally super athletic and coordinated and he's already perfecting his front flip on the tramp. He may be little but he is fast and keeps right up with Aiden most of the time. He is reading sight words and sounding out simple words already too so I'm sure he'll do awesome in Kindergarten. Brennan is the life of the party around our house and we're so happy he's ours!
As usual, I gave Brennan a birthday interview. Here are his responses:
How old are you?
five
What makes you
happy? Playing with friends and playing with Dad
What is your
favorite color? green and red and blue
What is your
favorite animal? dog
What is your
favorite thing to eat? candy
What is your
least favorite thing to eat? broccoli
Who are your
best friends? Ty, McKay, Sydney, Briggs, Aiden, and Callie
What are your
favorite things to do? Jump on the tramp, play basketball, go to Thanksgiving
Point, and play with friends
What are you
good at? basketball
What is your
favorite movie? Oscar’s Oasis
What is your
favorite song? I Hope They Call Me on a Mission
What do you and
your mom like to do together? Play matching game
What do you and
your dad like to do together? Wrestle
What do you and
your brother like to do together? Jump on the tramp and play football
What do you and
your sister like to do together? Ride in her toy car and jump on the tramp
If you could go
anywhere in the world, where would it be? The North Pole
What is your
favorite sport? Basketball
What is your
favorite book? Wacky Wednesday
What do you want
to be when you grow up? A missionary and a pilot



No comments:
Post a Comment