Tuesday, September 1, 2015

a few more pics from July

Now that it's September, I figure I better blog about the rest of July before I forget!  I already blogged about most of the highlights from July (4th of July, New York, Boston, camping) but there were some other highlights to add too:

{Nathan and Danae and girls visit}
We love when family comes to town! Before I got a nasty cold and Danae broke her foot, we had fun spending time with them.  We went out for Chinese one night (where Aiden tried sushi for the first time ever!), celebrated Lucas' birthday with a water party, visited the girls at their aunt's reception, and spent a lot of time visiting at my parents while the kids played.
 The three bathing beauties:
{Brennan graduated from UPSTART}
Brennan didn't love doing upstart each day on the computer so we were happy when he was done with it.  Even though he learned a good amount, I'm not sure if we will do it again with Callie.
 {Fun while mom and Aiden were away}
The kids had a lot of fun while Aiden and I were gone.  Nate took them swimming, took them horse-back riding with uncle Aaron, went on bike rides to the park, and they had a lot of fun while we were away.  But we were sure happy to be united once again.
I feel like I usually take a lot of pictures, but in July I didn't take too many (other than camping and our big trip back east).  But just because I didn't take pictures doesn't mean we didn't do things.  Other fun things we did: play dates at the pool and the park (love my ward friends!), bike rides to the duck pond, lots of BBQs (usually with A&S Tadjes and Brewers), Aiden's baseball games, and all of us getting nasty colds at the beginning of the month (but obviously I didn't take pictures of that). 

No comments: