{Thanksgiving Point}
We went to Thanksgiving Point a few times during the month because our pass was about to expire (and we're not going to renew it until the summer when we have more time to use it). We went with Angie and her kids one day, and Aaron and Samantha and their kids one day, and then just the five of us another day. We love Thanksgiving Point!
{BYU games}
Nate and the boys have had season passes this year to the BYU basketball games. The boys LOVE to go cheer on the Cougs. They had tickets right next to my parents so they got to spend time with grandma and grandpa a few times a month for the games. When my mom couldn't use her ticket (because of choir obligations), Callie and I got to tag along for the games too which was a lot of fun. Aiden's eyes are always glued to the game and Brennan and Callie love looking for Cosmo and eating treats there.
Aiden even got to pose with some cheerleaders at the Gonzaga game :)
Brennan refused to pose normal for a picture...
And Callie loves to copy everything Brennan does (for better or for worse) so she joined in too...
{Callie Time}
Since Aiden is gone until 3:30 everyday and Brennan is gone from 12:30-3:30 every day too, I get lots of time with just me and Callie. She really is my best little friend and we have lots of fun together while the boys are away. I know I've stated this before, but I love her age and I don't want her to ever grow up! She does have "quiet time" in her room when the boys are both at school, but that usually only lasts an hour or two. When she is done with quiet time we go on walks (February had some beautiful weather!), read books, play with her cousins, paint our nails, run errands, bake together, and occasionally have a fun play date or lunch date with friends.
Callie loved our lunch date with Jen and Sophie.
Samantha did this cute hair-do on Callie one day. It didn't stay in long but it was cute while it lasted!
{Provo City Temple Open House}
We went to the temple open house with Aaron & Samantha & their kids one afternoon. It was so beautiful inside and I think it is great they turned the old burnt tabernacle into this beautiful temple. I love being in the temple with my little family!
{Jazz Game with Brewers}
The Brewers invited us to a Jazz game one night...and we had box seats! We enjoyed dinner and ice cream from the box and that is definitely the way to do a Jazz game!
{Haircuts}
Nate usually cuts the boys' hair, but with our BYU tickets, we got three free haircuts at Great Clips so we made sure to use them up. The boys looked so handsome with their official haircuts and it was extra nice to not have to clean up the hair cutting mess we usually have.
{Bike Ride in February}
Like I said, February had some really nice weather so we took advantage of that. Nate and the kids rode bikes to Art Dye park one Saturday and I drove there to bring a picnic and some fun activities for the kids to do (football, aerobies, and B's remote control monster truck). We definitely have Spring Fever after spending time outside.
{Random Pics}
Aiden and his friend Tristen do a play date every Thursday. I am so glad Aiden has made some great friends in 2nd grade. They both created "Flat Stanley" in their class so I snapped a picture of them with Flat Stanley for Aiden's class journal.
Brennan loves making books. This one was a take-off from "If You Give a Dog a Donut." Brennan titled his book, "If You Give a Monkey a Banana" but the way he spelled some of the words was so cute. I love watching him learn to read and write.
And I am nearing the end of my pregnancy so I snapped a picture of my growing belly. Here I am at 34 weeks. I feel like I have grown a lot since this picture (I am now 37 weeks) and we are getting very anxious to meet our baby boy soon! I have been in full-on nesting mode washing and organizing baby clothes, cleaning out our car seat and swing, and even buying diapers and baby wash already. My friends in this ward threw me and some other pregnant friends a little "baby celebration" and they showered me with some cute little outfits and necessities for our little guy. It got me even more excited to welcome him so soon!
Things I didn't take pictures of but wanted to remember from February:
- Callie was potty-trained!! She caught on so fast and never has accidents. All of my kids have been really easy to potty-train and I am so grateful for that!
- Date night with Brewers to Gurus and Comedy Sportz
- Class Valentine's Day parties for both boys (I did an "I Spy" game for both)
- Strawberries and Cream Crepes for our Valentines day breakfast
- Boys sleepover with Lucas at Grandma and Grandpa's house
- And having a few stressful weeks being told I would likely have a c-section because my placenta was too close to my cervix. Luckily I had a follow-up ultrasound and it looks like it has moved enough so I can have a regular, vaginal delivery. I'm scheduled to be induced on March 13th which is in 11 days!!































No comments:
Post a Comment