Monday, May 30, 2016

Graham's blessing

Graham was blessed on May 22nd.  He was just a little bit over 2 months old...although he is growing up SO fast (too fast!) and looks more like a 6 month old!  I know I say it a lot but he is the sweetest and happiest little baby.  We all love our "Graham Bam" (as Callie has nicknamed him) and we can't get enough of his sweet little personality.  I did a little informal photoshoot of him with my phone camera.  He wore the same outfit Aiden and Brennan wore and the same outfit my 3 brothers were blessed in. He was so cute and smiley when I was taking his picture so here are some of my favorite shots:
 
 Nate gave Graham a beautiful blessing.  We feel so much love for our little guy I couldn't help but get really emotional during the blessing.  Nate even got a little choked up while he was giving the blessing too. We are so blessed to have such a perfect and healthy baby boy.  We had so many family members come support us on his special day and we felt so loved! We were originally going to go to a park for lunch after the blessing but the weather didn't want to cooperate.  So Nate and I set up 3 long tables in our garage and held the lunch there.  But we had so many family members there to support we had people in the garage, some in the basement, some in the backyard when the rain let up, and lots of people in the living room and kitchen.  At one point Nate counted 70 people at our house!  I was so overwhelmed before the blessing with entertaining so many people but it all worked out and we had plenty of food to spare! 

We took a few pictures of all of us on Graham's special day.  It was our first picture of all 6 of us (besides one from the hospital a couple of months ago). I love this little family of mine!

No comments: