Sunday, May 15, 2016

Random pics from April

Finding time to update this little family blog is hard to come by these days.  Having four kids hasn't been difficult but it has been super busy.  Being in charge of 4 little people who are in 4 different stages is a juggling act for sure (nursing babe, homework, baseball, soccer, piano, callings, cooking, cleaning, the list goes on).  But I am going to keep trying to update this blog when I can so I have a good record for our fam.

So here are some random snapshots of our April:

We kicked off the month with General Conference.  I love General Conference and always feel so inspired afterwards.  We did our usual Pizza Pie Cafe lunch with my family and the boys had fun putting together 12 different puzzles while they listened to Conference.  
We also renewed our Thanksgiving Point passes this month.  We have already done a few different outings there.  We went to the Gardens with some friends one day and we went to the Curiosity museum with some friends a couple other times.  I'm excited to use our passes a lot this summer.
With the bright sun, this squinty-eyed picture is not the best quality but I still love it cause I love those three.
Brennan's ornery face in this picture is SO him and I can't help but laugh every time I see it.  He didn't want me to take a picture if you couldn't tell :)
Other times he's basically begging me to take a picture of him and he smiles so big and cute.  Brennan keeps life interesting, that's for sure!
Of course a lot of our month was spent snuggling Graham. He is the sweetest and most precious little guy! Part of me wants Graham to never grow up!  And I love seeing how much my three older kids love Graham and always try to get him to smile and look at them. We have lots of fun nicknames for him: Graham Bam (the most commonly used name), Grammy, Cracker, G-man, etc. 
 Callie kissing Graham is a common site at our house.
Callie is usually right next to me when I nurse Graham and one day she decided to feed her own little baby - a neon pink bunny. It was too cute so I had to snap a picture.
I just think Graham is the cutest thing ever so I take lots of pictures of him...if you couldn't tell :)
Paige and Lydia were baptized on the same day.  It was a neat experience to be a part of it and I can hardly believe Aiden will be next!  He is growing up too fast!
We had a BBQ at the Brewers and Alison sent me this cute picture she snapped of Paige and Aiden.
We bought new couches!  I have been wanting to find couches for a long time so I am SO happy about that purchase.
These two little trouble-makers...every time we're all together at my parents the girls just run around and get into mischief the whole time.  I love that they are such good little buddies though. And they both love my dad.  If he picks up one, the other one begs to be up in his arms too.
Callie likes to dress herself these days.  I'll put a cute outfit on her and then she changes it a few hours later.  Hence the reason she is wearing pajamas over her red striped dress :)  And she doesn't nap anymore but one day she was so tired that she fell asleep on Brennan.  O how I miss nap time!
Our growing family requires LOTS of food!  Aiden and Brennan eat so much these days!  I took a picture of our grocery cart cause wow - we eat a lot!
I snapped this picture after church one Sunday.  With Nate in the bishopric, he has meetings all before church and for an hour or two after church.  So our Sundays are a little hectic and crazy.  But we survive each week :)
Aiden and Brennan play Legos ALL DAY LONG every day.  They are so creative with what they come up with.  Now that they love Star Wars, most of their creations are Star Wars themed.
Aiden's teacher sent me these pictures of Aiden at school.  This is typical Aiden these days - Nike sweatshirt and his baseball hat.
Aiden's class had a chick-fil-A party for winning something (not even sure what we won!)
We went to Tushar Brazillian Express one Friday night with my whole family to celebrate Rayane being here in the US for one whole year.  Can't believe it's been a year!  It was a fun night visiting and eating good food.
Callie HAD to be in the pic with us..and with that cute smile, how could we say no?!
Lots of random pictures from April but I think that sums it up!

No comments: