Monday, June 12, 2023

March 2023

Our kids fight...a lot. So we've started making them hug after they don't get along. Some kids enjoy it more than others ;) I needed to add this to our little journal because this is real life!
Also in March, Brennan got really into selling Prime drinks at school. A lot of kids were doing the same and there were days he'd load his backpack and locker and make over $40! We'd drive to multiple stores to find the flavors in high demand so he could make the most money. He's always the entrepreneur! Luckily the fad didn't last too long because I feared he was selling more than learning at school ;)

Basketball was in full swing for the three oldest. I failed at taking many pictures and videos of basketball this season although it ruled our life in the winter. But I did get this picture at Callie's last Junior Jazz game. She loves basketball just like her brothers!
My parents stopped by to wish Brennan and Graham a happy birthday and they were very excited with their gifts.
I got to tag along as a chaperone on Graham's zoo field trip. We had a great time! I've been on a zoo field trip with all four kids which is kinda cool. 
One weekend night all of the kids were gone but Callie so she came along on our date! I love doing one on one dates with the kids!
We had our annual Blackham family St. Patty's day dinner. My cousin Jill has gotten really good at face painting and the kids were really excited about their paint job:
Our neighbor Jesse is one of the nicest guys! He surprised Brennan by buying him some Jordans! He said he just loves how he sees Brennan working hard practicing basketball and said he's an awesome kid so I want to buy these for him! Brennan was VERY excited to say the least. Jordans are all the rage.
The Relief Society presidency and activities committee put on a really special evening for all young women and relief society sisters in our ward. The theme was YOU BELONG. We couldn't decide how to execute our vision at first but we finally agreed on what to do and it turned out better than we could have imagined! We played "Speed Friend-shipping" and ate dinner and chatted at our tables. And then listened to a podcast about how we each belong to tie it all together. I love the sisters in our ward so much! This calling as Relief Society President has humbled me and made me more empathetic to the sisters in my ward. It's stretched me and put me out of my comfort zone. But I am so grateful for the friendships and relationships that have come from it! And I love my presidency dearly!
I went on a bowling field trip with Callie. Easiest field trip to chaperone! It was such a fun afternoon!
Callie had her tumbling showcase and did an amazing job! She is so talented!
Brennan did Bantam for 5 months and finished up in March! Somehow we failed to get a team picture all season long. But he played hard and hustled all season! His team struggled a lot and didn't win many games but they learned a lot and improved as a team over the season.
He was especially excited to see Kalani Sitake at one of his games!




Brennan also did Junior Jazz for fun. He definitely carried his team and it was fun to watch him score and gain confidence through that!

One morning when I came back from working out we realized that we all matched! Rayane worked at Nike so we utilized her discount often :) 

No comments: