Friday, March 21, 2025

February 2025

Brennan has fallen in love with cooking and baking. I love that his friends come over after school wanting to whip up food with Brennan. They make some of the yummiest things! Thank you foods class for instilling a love of cooking in Brennan! We love being the recipients :)
Our friend Cathy turned 50 and she had the funnest party to celebrate! She catered dinner, drinks, snacks, and then we had a dance party! Who knew that a dance party at our older ages could be so fun?! We had a blast and loved celebrating her!
My cute dates to Costco one weekend:
Brennan's been playing club basketball and it's been such a great thing for him! He is so talented and fun to watch!
We had a Superbowl party at our house and celebrated my dad's birthday. It was a great night!
We had a Galantine's night with the women on my mom's side of the family. It was really fun to visit with my cousins and see my grandma.
New haircut for B. I had to take a few pictures to finally get a normal one :)
Valentine's Day was wonderful! I helped in Callie's class party playing Minute to Win It games. We also did a special candlelight dinner with fondue and mocktails. Graham has a crush on a cute girl named Brynn so they got valentine gifts for each other this year. He was so excited about it. ;)
Aiden went to Sweethearts. He went with a girl named Cate that he didn't know and he said she really didn't talk on the date either. So it wasn't his favorite dance. We were gone when she picked him up so here's his selfie we asked him to send.
I met up with my old AF Bunco group for dinner which was fun! Life's gotten so busy for all of us we really haven't gotten together in a over a year. It was fun to catch up with them!
I had the best girls trip to Disneyworld! I shared more about that in another post.
When I got back, my parents took us to the Tree of Life Exhibit at Thanksgiving Point. The artist, Angela Johnson, did an amazing job depicting Christ and the tree of life.
With the weather warming up, I love seeing the kids playing basketball outside again! This is such a happy sight.
For Valentine's Day, Nate gifted me a massage and also this puzzle of pictures of us from the past little while. I loved putting this together and seeing some of our good memories together.

No comments: