For Labor Day, we used our Get Out passes and rode the lift at Solitude and did a little hike. It was a beautiful day and it was fun to be outdoors with the family.
School pictures. Everyone's pictures turned out so good!! Love these kids! <3
The Priests and Laurels went on a hike one night.
Aiden had another race in Nephi. He did amazing!
The night before Graham had a Gridiron game, we walked into his room while he was asleep to find his uniform and gear all laid out and ready for tomorrow. It was the cutest thing!
One of the moms took pictures of Callie's cheer team. I love the ones she got of Callie!
We visited Steve's puppies again and loved snuggling them!
My daily harvest. I love this time of year and reaping all of the rewards of my garden.
Brennan was student of the week. We were so proud!
Brennan was hard at work detailing cars. He's such a hard worker and I love his attention to detail!
Nate had a work trip in Montana and he said it was so beautiful! He went golfing with some coworkers and his customer and the views were amazing.
Twin day at the high school:
Handsome new hair cut for Graham:
HoCo for Aiden! He went with his friend Savannah and had a great time!
Nate had some fun perks working for Qualtrics. One of the best was going to a BYU football game and getting to eat at Champions Corner and then our seats were actually tables in the stadium! We had all you can eat food and BYU treats and it was amazing! The weather was perfect, BYU won in an intense game, and we had incredible seats!
Aiden had a race in Moab and Nate and I decided to go down and cheer him on. We decided to stay over night so we left the kids in charge of themselves overnight for the first time ever! Aiden was in charge because he wasn't heading down to Moab until the next morning. He did an awesome job making sure everyone was fed and got to bed and the house was locked up! It's the beginning of a new phase :)
Nate and I stayed in a little Airbnb and then spent the morning hiking to Corona arch and then we drove to another arch that's about 30 minutes from Moab. Once we were done we headed to the Moab golf course to watch Aiden race. He did awesome! It was really fun to spend some quality time together and get away for a day and a half!
We got Cornbelly's passes for the fall and we had a lot of fun! I love going at the end of September/beginning of October because the weather is so amazing! The kids loved meeting up with friends. Usually Brennan and Callie would just go with friends. But I tagged along a few times with Graham.
Gridiron started up. I LOVE fall flag football. Aiden played AF rec this year, Brennan played both Gridiron and Lehi Rec, and Graham played Gridiron. I loved watching their teams! Nate helped coach all of the boys so that was fun! Between all of their games and Callie cheering, fall time was busy!
We updated Callie's room. This isn't the finished product but here's her new bed:
I love fall time so I set up for Halloween before October had even started :) I love our porch for Halloween!














No comments:
Post a Comment