Thursday, October 13, 2016

September 2016

The day after St. George, Callie started dance!  Since I have one girl, you better believe she'll be in dance!  She was so excited to start dance class and she loved it! She's taking a combo class at Jazz n' Place in Lehi and Berkley and Holland are in her class with her so it's extra fun.
 And then the day after dance, Callie started her little co-op/Joy School preschool group.  After some drama trying to put a group together and make everyone happy with the size of the group and how it would all run, we began our little preschool group. She's in it with Berkley Perry, Tagg Lemmon, Oakley Sorensen, Kennedy Jesclard, Remi Murphy, and Remy Ernst. It couldn't be a better group!  The kids are all so well-behaved and they get along great.  We do it just for 2 hours once a week and it's perfect.  Next year I'll put Callie in a "real" preschool but for now this is perfect and low key and fun!
She had to have first day of preschool pictures of course!
 The week I taught, we talked about how we're each special and we learned the letter B.  The kids were SO excited to sing different preschool songs and make a playdough person.  I've done these co-op preschools with all 3 of my older kids and it's always a fun experience.
My friend Megan sent this cute picture when she did letter C:
 
 Aiden got to experience his first pinewood derby!  He was SO excited and Nate and him worked on his car for a few weeks.  Aiden talked about it a lot and on the day of the race his car did awesome!  It won every race and in the end he got 2nd place!  And only by 5/1000ths of a second.  He was so excited and proud of his little car. With three boys we have a lot of these in our future.
 We went out to eat at Magelby's Fresh and went to the Womens Conference. I love going with family each time!
 While we were waiting for church, Callie and I had some fun with my phone...
 Flag football season began.  Both boys are playing so that means 4 games a week.  It's taken a lot of our free time lately but it's SO fun to watch and the boys have done awesome this season!  I'll post more about it in another post though.
And Brennan is playing soccer too so that's one or two games a week as well.  He's quite the little soccer star and we have fun cheering him on.
We went to the Gardens one day and especially loved the new Jesus statues.  I can't wait to take Nate and the older boys there too.
 We had a BBQ with the Grubers and Rich & Kamilla Tadje.  It's always fun to catch up with high school friends...and it's especially fun to see our kids play and interact.  Except they were all pretty enthralled with the iPad and not so much toys :)

And that sums up September!

No comments: